Friday, August 21, 2009

ones that make you woo hoo,

Hellos Yesterday's show giving me creeps. Ah, murder. I just got a shock of my life. 'Cause my msn's working again, (at last) Ernest started sending me his photos, what a weird person. I don't know for what either lah kay. I didn't accept. I said if I had his pictures, I go draw on it. I draw some ugly fake tatoo then you know! Anyways, yesterday was english oral. It sucks 'cause I stumble here and there. I went to the teacher in charge of the 5-minutes-reading(before going in, its not the examinor ar) This is the conversation: *I look at her, she look at me* She: Hello! Whats your name?!? (Excuse me, how the fck can I know you need my name) Me:susanna. (I added a soft ''lah'') she: Pardon? Me: SUSANNA (I was thinking if she's deaf. She: Must say your full name lah. Me Orh. She: There are two teachers, must say teachers, remember, with the 's'. Me:Orh.. (Is my english that bad? That I don't even know whether its with 's' or not.My first time take oral huh) Ah, that pissed me off. But the examinors are kind lah. I think I screwed. So yeah I'll end here loves

About Me

My photo
02th babyyy, 4.21am.
You've changed and made time stopped for the both of us.
Baby's my spine, don't do anything funny.

us,

Daisypath Anniversary tickers