Wednesday, October 28, 2009

i understand why now

I've shifted back to blogger. Maybe sik of onsugar, once again. 
Like a woman can't resist shoes.
Aiya, today got business tycoon thing. 
Suffered for almost 2 hours.
Next wednesday still have. 
Gawd. tsktsk. Good thing nexy week would be the last. 
Don't know how to deal with my group members. Haha
Anyways, today in school, played true or dare with joshua, tai lok, sister, shi jie and carissa. 
And that sis of mine gotta pinch joshua's cheeks. 
Aww so cute. 
When I came back to class at 12, joshua told me that the chair he sat on was broken.
I was thinking, how can you break a chair? Especially when the person who broke it was joshua? 
I mean, he doesn't have a fat ass right. 
Well, that goes to show how wrong was him to call me fat. 
(L) for loser and you!
:DD
Then after school went to buy lunch with sister.
Then got home.
Well, I'm having a splitting headache so I'm gonna stop here.
someone please care about me

 

About Me

My photo
02th babyyy, 4.21am.
You've changed and made time stopped for the both of us.
Baby's my spine, don't do anything funny.

us,

Daisypath Anniversary tickers