Today school was as usual. Before recess had innovation project.
I wans't aware of today's lesson but at least I brought my papers.
Was suppose to supervise the boys what to do and they did it.
Then went back to class. They were still doing the posters.
Well, they were giving their best shot. Anyway recess ate rics again.
Then went to bookshop. Bought more markers. Decided to scribble.
Then around 11 got Social Etiquette course. Well, I enjoyed it.
Eventhough its a COURSE. But well, i love it.
After school, went have lunch with sister, cuiying,jacelyn, qinyi. They went to bubbletea shop bought food,and I bought food from sushi shop. Then we went to somewhere and eat. It was fun. That cuiying took alot of pictures. After that went to bookshop with sister. Bought alot of stuff then went to buy blingbling for my phone. Then went home :D
''I'm eating, cuiying! Don't take!''
'' wah, wo de guai lao gong. Feed me!''
''Don't open mouth so big can?''
''Food association''
''You all see what?''
'' See? So many heads.''
'' Wha, this one emoing. And its me''
''Wei! I taking my mp3 only. Don't need take :(''
'' So many people''
'' Go so near for what?''
'' Cuiying's tiger with a nice crotch.''
''Sister's one better.''
My dress
Quoted from Hsiao Ying : ''Add the bed,subtract the clothes, divide your legs, and hope you don't multiply.''
Hsiao ying my dear, you're sick in the mind for doing math this way.''
Ciaos!

