Today sucks, I swear. Haven't been talking to anyone today on msn except for sister and Qin yi. I didn't felt like talking. So I spent my day watching comedies. It's amusing but not enough to distract me from the dream I had yesterday. Well, I'm keeping my mouth shut about the dream. Only to myself and me only. C'mon, stop being busybodies and not to ask. Well, I've been watching Chick and Dick lately. It's sickening, especially the Truth or Dare episode. You can look at it yourself. Haha, I'm bored, so I made the picture on top. Well, I've got a couple of messages by this certain person. And.. I find it quite annoying.
Dang, if you're bored and have NO companion, please DON'T find me for company. I'm not DELIGHTED to have you as a company. Probably, because you're irritating that's the reason people just ignore your messages. Can't you just leave everybody alone? I mean, having you in their lives cause a great impact on their life. Especially me. I realise that whenever I'm nice to you and reply your messages, you'll take things for granted and just bomb me with your messages for the next few days. So please, if you happen to see this, don't get upset and cry in your room. But just, for the sake of the people you've annoyed,please please STOP WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING.
BTW, I'm pissed and am being sacarstic. So hope you're not too dumb to understand. Haizal just called and ask me go down. So, I did. Erm, ok, then slacked awhile with him. Then ok. I bought bubbletea. I remember what he bought. Something something passion tea. Haha , GREAT MEMORY :D So proud of myself. Anyways, then I went home 'cos mummy's gona get angry. It was fun :D Anyways, so byee :D
ciaos!