School was alright. We played like no one business today :D
In school we watched Home Run. I watched before alrdy so.. yah.
Then we played a game of netball.
I tried shooting into the damn hole but attempt failed la.
I damn short, and I can't find the reason way either.
Excuse me but, 152cm is damn short kay.
Anyway, like around 12, we went to music room and see tmr's percussion team.
That wilson's pans were damn loud, my ears were bleeding.
Hahaha. Then after school, went to have lunch with MX, Aqif, CY, Jas and Qinyi.
We talked about people we hate and stuff.
People who acted NOT LIKE THEMSELVES, underskirt lookers and shit.
Somehow, you can call it gossiping. If anything offends you in this post, I'm sorry.
My point is, you have NO life. Get one now.
Anyways, after eating, we went to playground.
Saw a couple of people and I got scared.
Aqif was SCARED. (L)oser.
He asked me to call his mother in case anything happens to him and say
''Aqif in trouble.''
Scared also don't act la :D
I know you scared.
Anyways, he tongbang me.
Well, at first I didn't dare.
But he pinky swore that he wouldn't corner.
So I went on and hold his shirt.
BABY COULD DO THAT.
Then I tongbang. And his bike hurt my ____.
Well, at first I didn't dare.
But he pinky swore that he wouldn't corner.
So I went on and hold his shirt.
BABY COULD DO THAT.
Then I tongbang. And his bike hurt my ____.
So gonna make him sorry.
Anyways, he wanted to tongbang me and try his 45 degrees turn.
I'M A COWARD LAH HAPPY. _|_
I hate you alot.
Wednesday meeting up with them again and can't wait. :DD
Then after that started drizzling.
Then I can't find my wallet _|_.
And so, we traced back to the bubbletea shop.
And yes! I'm right! I left it there.
How dumb can I go?
Then I can't find my wallet _|_.
And so, we traced back to the bubbletea shop.
And yes! I'm right! I left it there.
How dumb can I go?
Me and MX went to sushi shop and ate some stuff then went home. :D
And so, this ends my post :D
Baby's so cuteeeee :D

