Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hey yohs :D Back from shoooooooopping. So happy. I bought another mango tee. This time its black with sleeves. Ah, theres this auntie from my church. She asked me where are we going I replies ''Go buy mango shirt.'' She said ''Why not durian?'' I was like, ''durian so nan ting, then dont want buy.'' Then she laugh like never laugh before. Hahahahha ate very little for lunch then went shopping alr. I saw this boyfr, waiting for his girlfr. I was thinking, that girlfr freaking what lah, he was waiting like for 15 mins. (Thats how long I was in the fitting room) When I go in, I saw him. I come out, he still waiting. Ah, stupid girlfr. So yeah, bought my mango teee then headed home. Shiwei, does your tongue hurt? I told you so loves

About Me

My photo
02th babyyy, 4.21am.
You've changed and made time stopped for the both of us.
Baby's my spine, don't do anything funny.

us,

Daisypath Anniversary tickers