Haven't post as mummy don't allow me.
So I take this chance to use.
Mummy asked me to transfer some stuff to her thumbdrive.
So I'm here.
Tuesday
Prelim English was alright.
MCQ grammer section I improve already kay!
Ah went pei sister go lunch lunch.
I was broke lah, but she still pull me go eat with her.
I totally forgot, so sorry.
Wednesday
I freaking cried kay.
I watch the 'ai ye hao hen ye hao' then cry.
They divorce and everything..
Ah anyway, sista waited for my call and everything..
So met her.
Go eat lunch.
Today was plain boring.
Prelim chinese.
WTF!
So yeah, nothing much to post anyway.
You're a sucker, my dear.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Haven't post as mummy don't allow me.
So I take this chance to use.
Mummy asked me to transfer some stuff to her thumbdrive.
So I'm here.
Tuesday
Prelim English was alright.
MCQ grammer section I improve already kay!
Ah went pei sister go lunch lunch.
I was broke lah, but she still pull me go eat with her.
I totally forgot, so sorry.
Wednesday
I freaking cried kay.
I watch the 'ai ye hao hen ye hao' then cry.
They divorce and everything..
Ah anyway, sista waited for my call and everything..
So met her.
Go eat lunch.
Today was plain boring.
Prelim chinese.
WTF!
So yeah, nothing much to post anyway.
You're a sucker, my dear.
About Me
- susanna
- 02th babyyy, 4.21am.
You've changed and made time stopped for the both of us.
Baby's my spine, don't do anything funny.

