Chio stick-on nails
I shall skip the school part.
Its boring to the maaxxxxx
I today almost landed in hospital.
I got a very big shick
I thought I screwed up for situational.
But I didn't
After school
Chiong home then went out with QinYi, jacelyn and sistaaaa
We shopped like ahlians (typical)
We waited at the bus stop me and sister.
They took freaking long
But they eat alr.
Then they ask us meet at Tampines Mall.
Met them.
I hungry then they all eat finish.
Go buy Bacon and cheese baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalls.
Sister's horny.
OMG
She started saying ''Don't think sick.''
Hello!
Its you lah lady.
SO anyway.
Sister also bought.
So ate at staircase.
I started doing some gangster girl acts and then they all laugh like fck.
They kept talking 'bout the stupid prom
I dont like lah ok.
I wanted to buy this nice necklace..
But.. no.
Play acarde.
They go look for stuff to buy
Then bus-ed back.
They pei me go but drink then part.
Today considered fun lah.
loveeees
no pics hor
Friday, August 28, 2009
Chio stick-on nails
I shall skip the school part.
Its boring to the maaxxxxx
I today almost landed in hospital.
I got a very big shick
I thought I screwed up for situational.
But I didn't
After school
Chiong home then went out with QinYi, jacelyn and sistaaaa
We shopped like ahlians (typical)
We waited at the bus stop me and sister.
They took freaking long
But they eat alr.
Then they ask us meet at Tampines Mall.
Met them.
I hungry then they all eat finish.
Go buy Bacon and cheese baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalls.
Sister's horny.
OMG
She started saying ''Don't think sick.''
Hello!
Its you lah lady.
SO anyway.
Sister also bought.
So ate at staircase.
I started doing some gangster girl acts and then they all laugh like fck.
They kept talking 'bout the stupid prom
I dont like lah ok.
I wanted to buy this nice necklace..
But.. no.
Play acarde.
They go look for stuff to buy
Then bus-ed back.
They pei me go but drink then part.
Today considered fun lah.
loveeees
no pics hor
About Me
- susanna
- 02th babyyy, 4.21am.
You've changed and made time stopped for the both of us.
Baby's my spine, don't do anything funny.

