Sunday, October 18, 2009

Argh bimbo attack!


Hello :D Finally back. Yupp, I know, didn't post ytd. Just know when chuch. Hias. I'm super bored. Supposed to head to Bugis to meet up with SW but, nah. I didn't go in the end. What a great cousin I have. :D I'm totally beat, I can't find the reason why either. I've been sleeping. Came back from church then on my computer and started plurking. No choice. Gotta get back my karma. Then SW called and said want to come over. So ok. I slept while he played his dota. Freak. Anyways, then wake up. Plurked. See how faithful I am to my plurk :/ Then bathed and got back in front of the computer. Stared at it. Ah, I don't know what to do with it eh. Then went to facebook and accepted some friend request. I don't really use facebook, 
you see. I blogsurfed and came across this bimbo. Shes a freak! OMG. I shan't write anything more, I don't want to be a troublemaker. :D Going to have dinner out now and buy my paint for my window grilles and my wall. Gona see the change soon. :D My post are always so short, I know. But don't blame me for not having a good memory to remember what happened. Ciaos!

About Me

My photo
02th babyyy, 4.21am.
You've changed and made time stopped for the both of us.
Baby's my spine, don't do anything funny.

us,

Daisypath Anniversary tickers