Friday, October 16, 2009
Kill the lights
Hello :D I'm back from like a few hours of sleep. Still lethargic but will post. To be honest, there's nothing to post.I'm looking for nice blogskins but I swear in blogskin there aren't the type I want. I'm trying to raise my plurk karma for now. Its super screwed. I typed a whole load of rubbish and it remained at 1.50 karma. Refreshed the page and no. Nothing works. You see, I just created a new plurk account today again. Oh crap, I'm bickering over the computer, looking at stupid skins. Just not my taste. So yeah, I'm gona buy some paint and paint my room. Yes, myself. I guess it's going to be fun, sure. So yupp. I'm off-ing my system
About Me
- susanna
- 02th babyyy, 4.21am.
You've changed and made time stopped for the both of us.
Baby's my spine, don't do anything funny.


