Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Who's loving you

Updating.

Oh shit, I'm back in front of the computer, after so long. Exams' over :D I think it's a break, for now.
No no, I'm in pain again. My leg's hurting again. I really really don't know why. It's super duper painful, I doubt I can even walk now. But it's okay. I swear it wil be better after awhile. I ahte my life, it's boring like shit. Today's really crazy. I didn't even ever step into the class at least for like 10 mins. And guess what?
I have to attend some St.hilda's bussiness tycoon. I also fainted when I heard there were altogether 4 sessions, excluding today's. I really felt like breaking down. I can't possibly sit there for 6 hours? And yup, its 6 hours. Spending 6 hours, sitting on the floor, listening about bussiness stuff, I can just jolly well end up in mental hospital. We needed to do something on the laptop that the teacher gave out. 'Cos we were in a group, we were suppose to share rights. Uh, so I wanted to do something or just touch the laptop for a teeny weeny second, there was someone whose there. Ahemahem, I didn't mention who. I'm keeping my fingers cross I wouldn't say it out. Anyways, so I didn't get to touch the laptop. Super disappointed. Ah so ah, recess didn't eat much. Too pissed to. And so, yup, I didn't ate much. After that, went up to MPR again for the bussiness thing. Ended at 12.00. So, yeah, 12.30 go home. And afterwards, went to eat at the shop, I ate mee goreng. Me and MX shared tables with Jaceyln, QinYi and Cui Ying. After playing, we played Old Maid. Hahaha , super fun, although I think we outgrown it. I was very lucky not to be the old maid. Disguisting. Anyways. after that, went to playground. Played alot of things. Very fun. So after that went to Bookshop. MX bought two notebooks. SHes inspired by me, of course, to write a diary. (L) Ah, so after that went home. I thought mummy's gona scold me for not telling her where I was going. SO I called her and explained everything. Amazingly, she said, okay, what you want for dinner? Hahaha, so funny. I asked her, you not angry ah. Then she said, angry? why? Got more wrinkles ah. I have a anti wrinkles mother okay :D
So yup, this is my dayy.
Yesterday's pictures















About Me

My photo
02th babyyy, 4.21am.
You've changed and made time stopped for the both of us.
Baby's my spine, don't do anything funny.

us,

Daisypath Anniversary tickers