First of all, look at the video above.
Really outragous. 11 year old mother. Really shocked. Shes 11 yet looks like a 16 year old.
Weell, from what I know from sis, she was with this guy (her current husband).
And she actually lied that she was 15. (Based on her looks, I think its easy to lie.)
Well, theres nothing they didn't do so ya, they had a baby.
Her husband's 19. Too young for a mother.
Well ,today's quite alright. We were very bored to death in class. And after school, went for lunch with Cuiying and sis.
Aqif came along too. We bought our food and talk there. We were somehow talking dirty stuffs.
Well, our mind will be corrupted someway.
So yeah, talk 'till 3 plus and then went home.
And see I Not Stupid 2. Really funny. :D
I'll stop here for today. Going to bathe.

