Kudos to me. I managed to hang on 'till today.
For the erm.. innovation project.
Yupp, today's the last session. I so happy, I can even dance like chicken little.
Weeeeeell,at 8-9, we went for the innovation project.
Me and Johanna helped the boys do the colouring, while they played..
And afterwards, we got back to class.
Then we played.
Before recess, we had a game of Captain's Ball.
Omg, I know this would come as a shock but.. we thrashed the guys 23-7.
I was a little stuned.
Weell, couldn't believe.
Anyways, after recess, we got back to the innovation project.
Then we did a feedback form.
Then got back to class.
I played Monopoly with sis and a couple of guys.
And yeah, I got bored.
Then school ended and I went to have lunch with sis.
Then went to bookshop and went home. :D
Shall end here today.
Gooooooooooooodbyes
Me and Johanna helped the boys do the colouring, while they played..
And afterwards, we got back to class.
Then we played.
Before recess, we had a game of Captain's Ball.
Omg, I know this would come as a shock but.. we thrashed the guys 23-7.
I was a little stuned.
Weell, couldn't believe.
Anyways, after recess, we got back to the innovation project.
Then we did a feedback form.
Then got back to class.
I played Monopoly with sis and a couple of guys.
And yeah, I got bored.
Then school ended and I went to have lunch with sis.
Then went to bookshop and went home. :D
Shall end here today.
Gooooooooooooodbyes

